Are You Ready to Leverage IT Support to Drive Efficiency Within Your Fort Worth Healthcare or Dental Business?
Partnerships. You know that they can make or break a venture.
Let’s ask the hard question.
How much confidence do you have in the team that’s currently caring for the business technology within your dental or healthcare organization?
If you aren’t singing their praises, maybe it’s time to look at a different IT support strategy.
Have You Thought About Managed IT Services?
Many times, IT support technicians aren’t incentivized to provide your company with the best of care because they are working under the old break/fix IT support model. They come when something breaks. Otherwise, they don’t have to care about your efficiency, security, or legislative compliance.
Managed IT Services is different.
Managed IT Services is a subscription-based IT support model that puts the function, security, and legislative compliance of your IT systems first. In our Managed IT Services offering, we provide a carefully tailored collection of IT services to provide you with IT maintenance, management, monitoring, and cybersecurity – resulting in a highly stable and protected IT working environment. Some of the more popular IT service elements packaged within our Managed IT Services bundles are:
- Email Backup and Security
- Network Management and Security
- IT Compliance Management and Consulting
- Strategic Technology Consulting
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Mobile Device Management
- Help Desk Services
- Microsoft Office 365 Support
- Vendor Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
How Does a Relationship with the
48 Technologies Team Benefit Fort Worth Healthcare and Dental Businesses?
- Practice management systems support
- Application integration with practice management systems
- Secure EMR backup and storage
- Protected mobile EMR access and use
- Compliance with HIPAA and other relevant legislation
- IT Consulting for executive-level decision making
- Continuous IT maintenance – updates, upgrades, patches
- IT answers for employee’s daily technology questions
- Fast response to troubleshooting requests
- Proactive cybersecurity management