How You Can Celebrate Entrepreneurs’ Day in 2018?
DO I NEED A (virtual) CIO?
What is a Virtual CIO?
A Virtual Chief Information Officer is an outsourced, C-level executive consultant that specializes in helping businesses:
- Leverage Technology for Competitive Advantage
- Improve Workflow
- Harness Data and Analytics for Decision Making
- Upgrade Cybersecurity and Maintain a Secure Posture
- Choose and Configure Hardware, Software, and Cloud Assets
- Make IT Budgeting Choices
What Key Areas of Business Technology Are the Focus of an Executive IT Consultant (vCIO)?
- IT Strategy and Planning – Helping you think through your approach to using technology
- Technology Roadmap – Providing step-by-step guidance to bring your technology up to speed and maintaining a high-level of IT efficiency.
- Network and Security Assessment – Reviewing the status of your existing network for vulnerabilities and needed upgrades to ensure security and speed
- Data Backup & Disaster Recovery – Protecting your data through regular, verified, automatic backups that can be quickly recovered if needed
- Network Design – Creating new secure, compliant network designs or additions to existing networks
IT Strategy and Planning
Network and Security Assessment
Backup /Disaster Recovery
Why Do Dallas-Fort Worth Area Companies Use 48 Technologies’ vCIO Service?
Number of Employees
Generally speaking, organizations with less than 100 employees may not need an on-staff CIO, but certainly can benefit from a virtual CIO. However, this largely depends on the extent that your business relies on technology for operation and growth.
Role Technology Plays in Your Business
A vCIO works through and answers questions such as:
- What applications do your employees and customers depend on?
- What are your security requirements?
- What data access needs do you have?
By answering these and other essential questions, information is gathered to ascertain your company’s dependence on technology and its need for specific IT options.
Discussing your growth plans with an Executive IT Consultant will help determine what your current infrastructure needs to support and helps you anticipate what your future technology needs will be.
You need to know the role that technology can play to help you achieve your goals. But more than that, you need help formulating an IT budget strategy for the required technology.
Why a 48 Technologies vCIO?
- We’re local! – Dallas-Fort Worth Area
- We understand business processes and know how to adapt technology to fit those processes.
- We have over 15 years of experience.
- We have a deep understanding of IT legislative compliance.
- We have cybersecurity management professionals on staff.